Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fun with Munchkin: Construction Site Visit

I have decided to add a new post to my list of things that could happen on the weekends.  As part of my resolutions for 2015, I wanted to do more fun things with Munchkin and as a family.  I will be posting sporadically about some of the fun adventures we are having together.
 
 
I believe Munchkin might be one of the luckiest boys there are, not only did he get to go to a coal mine last year where his grandpa works but now he was invited to see a working construction site by friends of Hubby's. These adventures totally light him up with excitement and he will be talking about it months from now (he is definitely his father's son).
 



 
 
 
 
Another fun adventure for Munchkin to see the equipment operating and sit in the driver's seat too!


2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of nephews who would have been frozen with excitement to do this. Munchkin sure is lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha something about little boys and big equipment!

      Delete