Friday, November 20, 2015

Bedtime Story: The Gingerbread Man by Karen Schmidt

Read for: Children's Book Challenge
 
Synopsis: "The gingerbread man outruns everybody, until he meets the quick-witted fox."

My Review: This is a great classic story. The main rhyme of the story was a little different than I remember but I am sure everyone has their own little variation on it. Munchkin didn't quite grasp the clever fox or why exactly the Gingerbread Man was running. I think in another year or two it might be easier for him to grasp and enjoy.
 
My Rating: This is a book that even though it is dated, should still be on the shelf. It has a lesson to be taught but children need to be a little older to grasp it. We give it a rating of  Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment