Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Summer Haikus by S.J. Pajonas
Reckless by Skye Jordan (After Dark)
Letters from Felix by Annette Langen (Bedtime Story)
Fables Vol. 5: Mean Seasons by Bill Willingham (Graphic Novel)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date


Searching for Always = 3pts
Throne of Glass = 3pts
Jesper Jinx Goes Fishing = 3pts
Dinner at Homesick Restaurant = 5pts


 
Currently Reading:

Silver Linings by Debbie Macomber - Nook - On page 29 of 400



 Books to be Read Soon:


Friday Night Lights by HG Bissinger - Mount TBR/ Reading Across the States
Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas - Mount TBR/ Series Challenge

 

Total Points Earned
  251 points + 14 points earned = 265 points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
41,439 pages read (875 read this week)
153:55 listening time (11:12 listened this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Gosh this past week has been a godsend! We really needed this stay-cation. Granted I still didn't get as much reading done as I would have liked but at least I got some squeezed in. I also got my house all cleaned up (it is actually cleaner than it has been in months). We also went to one more wedding, the last this year and so far there aren't any more scheduled for next year, thank goodness!! I hope that you have all eased your way into September (and many of you into the new school year). I also hope that you all have a wonderful holiday today!
 

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad reading and a clean house can't go hand in hand. I've been doing nothing but reading and my house is a mess! Sigh. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is a little better with the audio books but when Hubby is around he likes to jabber at me when I am trying to listen so it doesn't go so well.

      Delete