Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
The Kitchen Witch by Annette Blair
My Favorite Witch by Annette Blair
Aure the Topaz by Rich Feitelberg
Grandpa and the Truck Book 2 by Colleen Keller Mellor (Bedtime Story)
The Scot, The Witch and the Wardrobe by Annette Blair
A Whole Latte Life by Joanne Demaio (Mini Review)
The Missing Ink by Karen E. Olson (Mini Review)
Little Heathens by Mildred Armstrong Kalish (Mini Review)
Warrior Beautiful by Wendy Knight (Mini Review)
Buffalo Gal by Mary Connealy (Mini Review)
Wright On Time: Utah by Lisa M.Cottrell-Bentley (Mini Review)
 
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Beast in Him = 3pts
The Scot the Witch and the Wardrobe = 5pts
If You're Reading This = 5pts
A Catered Affair = 5pts


 
Currently Reading:

The Borrower by Rebecca Makkai - Audio - 23%


 Books to be Read Soon:

I Loved I Lost I Made Spaghetti by Giulia Melucci (Mount TBR)

 

Total Points Earned
 112 (18 points earned this week)

Pages Read/ Time Listened
18,119 pages read (1,165 read this week)
35:07 listening time


Books Added to Shelves

The Elite by Kiera Cass - Audible Monthly Download
Strega Nona by Tomi DePaola - Scholastic Book Order
Rain! by Linda Ashman - Scholastic Book Order
Rainbow of My Own by Don Freeman - Scholastic Book Order
The Bear Went Over the Mountain by Iza Trapani - Scholastic Book Order
Tadpole Trouble by HA Rey - Scholastic Book Order
Storm Song by Nancy Viau - Scholastic Book Order
The Grumble Bee by Kyle Mewburn - Scholastic Book Order
A Cuddle for Little Duck by Claire Freedman - Scholastic Book Order
Five Green and Speckled Frogs by Constance Basaluzzo - Scholastic Book Order
Pout Pout Fish in the Big Big Dark - Scholastic Book Order
The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry and The Big Hungry Bear by Don Wood - Scholastic Book Order
Curious George Plants a Tree by Margret and HA Rey - Scholastic Book Order




Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am wrapping up a busy and full month of Rhode Island Authors.  I hope that maybe you discovered some new books and authors throughout the month! I will be posting the giveaway winners tomorrow!

I also had a very busy week working on the blog during Bloggiesta. I hope you like some of the changes I have made and updates to come.  I will have my final wrap up post tomorrow afternoon.

So as you can see my Scholastic book order was a little over the $15 limit again, I really should have set it at $25 or $30 so it was at least attainable. It is a good thing I can't get the website to work otherwise the orders would be a lot higher.

Now we head into April, hopefully some warmer weather, Easter celebrations and of course more books! I of course have another stack of books that I am excited to tackle this month.  Guess what, Dewey's Spring Readathon is coming up too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment