Sunday, March 29, 2015

Mini Reviews: Whole Latte of Life, Little Heathens, Buffalo Gal, Missing Ink and more

So with reading and reviewing so many books, I am running out of days in which to share them with you.  I am going to start posting Mini Reviews of books that I read through out the month but couldn't find the time to post on the last Sunday of each month.
 
 
I wasn't keen on this one, a lot of symbolism, and confusing flashback jumps. One Paw.
 
 
A fun setting, some interesting characters but what you would expect, nothing super surprising. Two Paws.
 
 
I thoroughly loved this audio book, though I wish I had it in print to mark the words of wisdom, recipes and quotes. Four Paws!
 
 
A great fantasy tale with touches of romance, but clean for YAs. The unicorns are great characters. Three Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
This is a good light read but I had issues with some of the views in the book. Two Paws.
 
 
 
Definitely need to read the first book, it may be better with reading them in order and with the proper audience but it didn't hit perfect for me. Two Paws.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment