Sunday, February 22, 2015

Mini Reviews: Tao of Pooh, Dragon in the Sock Drawer, Rosewood Series

So with reading and reviewing so many books, I am running out of days in which to share them with you.  I am going to start posting Mini Reviews of books that I read through out the month but couldn't find the time to post on the last Sunday of each month.
 
 
 
I was so unimpressed with this one, I listened to the audio and it was annoyingly random with lectures. One Paw.
 
 
 
A cute, fun fantasy adventure for boy and girl middle grade readers. I might just have to get the rest of the series. Four Paws.
 
 
This is the fourth book in the series, and we are back to Brooklyn which is so exciting.  Some new elements really kicked this series up a notch. Four Paws and a Stump Wag!
 
 
It was nice to get a little Emmie a bit but after the thrilling end to the previous book I want to continue Brooklyn's story. Three Paws
 
 
 
I was disappointed this didn't continue Brooklyn's exciting storyline but it was quite the emotional journey. Three Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
I have adored Brady since the first book but I felt like his personality didn't quite match in this book, but at least it seems to be leading us back to Brooklyn. Three Paws.
 
 
I was a little disappointed with this one, Brooklyn's story was so fun and exciting and it seemed to have hit a wall in this book. Hopefully it will pick up again soon. Two Paws and a Stump Wag.


No comments:

Post a Comment