Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Hunter Huntsman's Story by Shannon Hale (mini review)
Doubletake by Elizabeth A. Reeves (mini review)
Dancing by Laurell K. Hamilton (mini review)
Affliction by Laurell K. Hamilton (mini review)
The Seducer by Jianne Carlo (mini review)
The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson (mini review)
The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan (mini review)
The Duchess War by Courtney Milan (mini review)
Peter Loves Penguin by Peter McPhail (Bedtime Story)
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
The Tooth Book
Watch Out for Banana Peels
Tiny Book of Tiny Stories Vol. 3 - 2pts
Girls in Trucks - 5 pts
Peter Loves Penguin - 1pt
Charlie and the Snow Day - 1pt
Dear Hank Williams - 3pts
The Fighting Ground - 3pts
Jesper Jinx and the Sneezing Season - 3pts
Blankets - 2pts
Calves in the Mud Room - 3pts
No Two Alike - 1pt


 
Currently Reading:

Because of Winn Dixie by Kate DiCamillo - print - on page 36 of 182



 Books to be Read Soon:

Gooseberry Island by Steven Manchester (Requested Review)
Athena the Brain by Joan Holub
Persephone the Phony by Joan Holub
Aphrodite the Beauty by Joan Holub
Artemis the Brave by Joan Holub

 


Total Points Earned
24


Pages Read/ Time Listened
1,528 pages read
3:06 listening time

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo! Happy New Year to all of you! I was so excited to dive into this year's books that I got the year kicked off with a bang (5 books on day 1). Also being sick and just staying on the couch all day really helped too.  I have already read some pretty great books.

As you can see I have already started keeping track of my point system (only books read in this year count towards it), I have also started keeping track of the pages read and time listened (as of right now I am only adding the pages and time when the book is complete because I have so much going at once it is hard to keep track of).

This week I am also going to be riding this rush of new book excitement and participating in the Bout of Books readathon (sign up was posted yesterday). I will update each morning with the previous days reading achievements.

So how were your first few days of the new year?

2 comments:

  1. Wowza! I'm impressed. I thought I was doing well reading 2 books in a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Well when the boss is away the paralegal will read ;)

      Delete