Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson (Audio)
The Secret at Haney Field by RM Clark
The Businessman's Tie by Deena Ward (After Dark)
If Your Dreams Take Off and Fly by John Butler (Bedtime Story)
To Dance by Siena Cherson Siegel (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Sword of Sorcery: Amethyst
Clifford's Birthday Party
Three Little Pigs
 
Currently Reading:

Mozart Season by Virginia Euwer Wolff - PB - on page 35 of 272
Cabin Fever by Diana Hunter - PB - on page 89 of 272
Buffalo Valley By Debbie Macomber - Kindle - 6%
My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin - PB - on page 15 of
Rider by Jim Bernheimer - Audio - 26%
Love Letters by Debbie Macomber - Nook - on page 26 of 259
Enchanted No More by Robin D. Owens - PB - on page 32 of 425



 Books to be Read Soon:
 

Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes
The Hearts of Horses by Molly Gloss (Mount TBR)
Bathing and the Single Girl by Christine Elise McCarthy (Requested Review)
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (Mount TBR)
Behind You by Carly M. Duncan (Requested Review)

Interesting Tidbits from the Web:





 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it was Shark Week last week, and that resulted in almost no reading for me, which I guess is okay considering how much I have read this year, I just hate to let that momentum slide.  This week is going to be another slow week since I am setting up for Munchkin's second birthday on Saturday! Holy cow! Can you believe it has already been two years?!  I have let a few things fall between the cracks recently, I missed the last two weeks of Whats for Dinner posts, but no worries I have one all set for tonight!  I also haven't been crafting as much lately, I am going to blame it on the fact that it is summer!

So all that said, I will be trying to keep up with things around here but the next several weeks are going to be a little busy for me.

I hope you have all been having wonderfully fun reading adventures.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. How can you stand to read that many books at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea but I am a big mood reader so some days I want some YA other days I want some dirty romance so I guess that kind of helps keep them straight.

      Delete