Monday, August 18, 2014

What's For Dinner? (18)

What's for Dinner is a little insight into my life for you every Monday night. I carefully plan out meals for the week ahead of time and do my shopping over the weekend.  So I wanted to start sharing with you one of the recipes or dinners I am most looking forward to each week.
 
 
Several weeks ago I picked up a couple of cookbooks so Munchkin could start getting involved in the kitchen more. This one seemed perfect since he is so into Sesame Street right now.
 
 
 
For our first recipe we picked out Grover's Little & Adorable Chicken Nuggets
It is a simple recipe that we had most of the ingredients for (and those we didn't have we had easy substitutes).  Unfortunately, Munchkin was not in the mood to help that day and only wanted to eat the crackers instead of smashing them like he usually does when I want him to eat, go figure.
 
 
 
So I just whipped them up and they were surprisingly good, even hubby who often doesn't like things like this really liked them (I think it was the mustard combined with the mayo that gave them a nice zip).
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment