Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Flame of Olympus by Kate O'Hearn
A Fool Among Fools by John Terracuso
Not Just Spirited by Chynna Laird
Wet Pet, Dry Pet, Your Pet, My Pet by Dr. Seuss (Bedtime Story)
Making the Rounds with Oscar by David Dosa
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Who's on the Farm
Peace at Last
The Story of Ferdinand
Katy and the Big Snow
Athena: The Grey-Eyed Goddess
War Horse
Show Off

 
Currently Reading:

Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 138 of 310
Perfect Match by Kristin Higgins - PB - on Page 107 of 441
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine - Kindle- 4%
Taking Stock by Scott Bartlett - Kindle - 5%
Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis - Audio - 8%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Lest the Dew Rust Them by Michael Drakich (Requested Review)
My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin (Requested Review)
Track Record by Catherine Hapka (Mount TBR)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Ugh! I didn't get much reading done this week due to a very sick little Munchkin. I did read lots of new children's books but that was about all I could do. While I did have plans to read a lot of books, I have just simply shifted all of them to later in April.

While I was busy with the little man most of the week I did manage to get some work done for Bloggiesta! I worked on updating the archive list and feel like I got a good start on it and I like the way I have decided to format the list so that it is easier to find series and order to the series.  I also got caught up on emails to authors and scheduled posts all the way through the middle of April and beyond! I am looking at the pace I am going with my reading and realizing I am not going to have enough days in the year to post all my reviews. So I am working on coming up with some kind of solution to that problem.  I also have some very exciting new ideas on posts other than all the reviews I normally post. I hope you guys will like everything I have been doing, but I want your feedback as I progress. Hopefully I will have all the new ideas in motion by the end of April.

 
I only had a little time between Munchkin waking up at night to paint my nails so please excuse how sloppy they are this time. I was really testing this color for my toe nails this summer. It is called Coral Silk and I really like the color but hate the bottle (the square top kept scratching up my already done nails when I would dip the brush).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment