Saturday, April 5, 2014

Graphic Novel Review of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Vol. 2 by Heather Nuhfer

 
Synopsis: "Get ready for another unforgettable adventure in the land of Equestria! Twilight Sparkle and gang are confronted with a perilous new danger in the form of a long-unseen enemy!"

My Review: Of course I have a slight prejudice here, I love My Little Ponies and have actually come to enjoy the Friendship is Magic series. I have to say while Twilight Sparkle is usually my favorite, I loved the role Spike played in this volume. This volume should have actually been an episode on TV or a short movie, it was a new layer to Luna/Nightmare Moon. The art was great through out the volume and there were a few I would have liked to blow up and frame.
 
My Rating: I really enjoyed this one even though it was a short read. I give it a rating of Four Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment