Friday, February 21, 2014

Bedtime Story: Hugs by Roger Priddy

 
Synopsis: "When is it time for a hug? Anytime - and this new addition to the bestselling Baby Touch and Feel series is full of hugs to enjoy! With photographs of irresistibly appealing baby animals, sweet and gentle rhymes to read, and soft textures for little fingers to touch, feel and explore, this is a very special book for parents and caregivers to share with the little ones they love."

My Review: I thought this would be a great book for Valentine's day. I have other Baby Touch and Feel books and Munchkin loves them. I liked how this one started out with the Panda Bear Hugs but it started to move away from hugs and instead included presents, I was a little disappointed in that aspect. I also found the touch and feel parts unimaginative, they are simple fur and cloth and some raised glitter that repeat throughout the book.
 
My Rating: This one was a little bit of a disappointment. I give it a rating of One Paw and a Stump Wag.

No comments:

Post a Comment