Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling
One Big Beautiful Thing by Marie Flanigan
The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber
Clifford's Bedtime by Norman Bridewell (Bedtime Story)
Joe the Barbarian by Grant Morrison (Graphic Novel)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

If you Hold a Seed
Inn at Rose Harbor
Table for Two
Shadow
One Fish, Two Fish, Three, Four, Five
Stringz
Storybook Love
This Little Piggy Went to the Liquor Store
Beauty
The Gnosis of Salmon

 
Currently Reading:


Love & Logic Magic for Early Childhood by Jim & Charles Fay - Kindle - 13%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
One Shark, No Swim by Lehua Parker (Requested Review)
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine (Requested Review)
The Lover from Hell by Rob Palmer (Requested Review)
The Owl Keeper by Christine Brodein-Jones (Mount TBR)
Stone Cold Revenge by Jess Macallan (Mount TBR)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Definitely on a reading high lately, getting a lot of books read and really enjoying the ones I am coming across for the most part.

I don't think I have shared the exciting bookish news I have with you yet! A good friend of mine are going away in February for the Big Book Club Getaway! So many great authors are going to be there and we are both insanely excited for this event! I will try to take pictures as much as I can so when I come back I will have loads of things to show and tell you all!
 
For my nails this week I painted them a really dark blue called Stormy Seas and then put on snowflake decals since it is supposed to snow this week.


Hope you all have a great fun filled week!
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks I love them, just wish I could figure out how to keep them looking good for more than a day. I painted them on Friday and today is Tuesday & already two of the nails are completely peeled and chips cover the rest of the nails :(

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I really liked these decals but where I tried to have them on the edge they chipped off pretty early. Maybe try a stronger top coat on the edges next time.

      Delete