Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Review of The Book of Spells by Jennifer Probst

 
Synopsis: "The Official love spell from the Marriage to a Billionaire series And an exclusive short story with Nick and Alexa from the bestseller The Marriage Bargain."


My Review: This is a great little companion to the series. I love the spell book, it was fun and maybe if I was still looking for that special someone I would have a little fun and give it a shot. Probst also included a recipe for truffles, like I haven't eaten enough food throughout reading the book, now I must make them! The short story about Nick and Alexa nearly killed me, I love the affection they have for their rescued dog Old Yeller. It was a very sweet story to remind me of where the series started. If you love this series you need this book!
 
My Rating: This was a great addition to the series! I can't help but give it a Four Paw rating.  If you have joined me in reading the Marriage to a Billionaire series then please go download this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment