Friday, November 8, 2013

Bedtime Story: How Bees Came to Make Chili by Terry Bradley

 
Synopsis: "Nubbiebee is showing off for the queen when he accidently clips his wing on a tree. Unable to fly, he is compelled to learn something about himself. Find out what valuable lesson he learned by focusing all his energy and efforts into making something new."

My Review: This was a very cute story for children. The message through out the book was clear and encouraging, to keep trying and that everyone has something they are good at. The illustrations are also cute, even though I was reading on my kindle paperwhite and only in black and white. I also loved the names, Jazziebee is my favorite! It is my understanding this is the first in a series of books to take place in the hive and I look forward to seeing what happens in the future.
 
My Rating: This was a great book and one I am looking forward to sharing with Munchkin as he gets a little older.  It has a great message, delivered in a kind and clever way.  I give it a rating of Four Paws.
 
 
How Bees came to Make Chili was sent to me by the Author for an honest review.
 
You can find out more about Terry Bradley and his work on his Website, Facebook page or Goodreads Page
 
You can also obtain your own copy of How Bees came to make Chili in Digital or Print formats on Amazon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment