Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
The Unbelievable Story of How I Met your Mother by Preston Randall
A Tricky Game by Seraphima Bogomolova
Little Bear's Little Boat (Bedtime Story)
Northlanders Vol. 2: The Hammer and the Cross (Graphic Novel)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

A Lonely Dog on Christmas
Silver Bells
Airs Beneath The Moon
Evergreen
One Winters Day
The Christmas Owl
Catching Barramundi
Secret Santa

 
Currently Reading:

Dark Chatter by Andrew Branch - Kindle - 22%
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - PB - on Page 40 of 383
One Boy, No Water by Lehua Parker - Kindle - 47%
Clara Claus by Alexandra Lanc - Kindle - 13%



 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine (Requested Review)
The Lover from Hell by Rob Palmer (Requested Review)
The Clock of Life by Nancy Klann (Requested Review)
The Christmas Wish by Alexandra Lanc (Advent Reads)
Judgment by Jade Varden


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So after the first half of last week being a crazy reading fest even though I should have been writing I finally sat down and worked on my project.  It was fun though to read a bunch and take a break, especially with all the books I got to finish! I think that may just become a new way for me, I will write at work and if I keep my word count up I can spend my evenings reading (after munchkin goes to bed of course).  That way I get the best of both worlds.

How was your week? Did you get some reading done? or did you spend the week writing? Or maybe you were working on your Holiday cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment