Friday, November 22, 2013

Bedtime Story: I'll Follow the Moon

 
Synopsis: "On a quiet, moonlit beach, a baby green sea turtle stirs from a dream of home. Slowly, slowly, with a tap, crick, crack, the baby turtle embarks upon a mysterious nighttime journey. Gentle, tender verse and enchanting illustrations carry this tranquil tale from sand to sea."

My Review: This is a beautiful children's book. I had downloaded it on my Kindle and might just have to go back and get a print copy to share with Munchkin. The verse is very soothing and mellow and the illustrations match the mood set by the story. You can almost hear the waves lapping at the shore through out the book.
 
My Rating: So cute and great for those animal lovers! I really loved this book and want to get copies for all of the little kids in my family. I give it a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment