Thursday, November 21, 2013

After Dark Review of Big Girls Do it Wetter by Jasinda Wilder

I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)
 
 
Synopsis: "Chase went to New York...without me. It was only one night, one delicious, sinful night, but it awakened something within me, and now, with him gone, I have no one to satiate my sudden, ferocious hunger. Then I woke up one day and looked at someone near and dear to me in a whole new light. And my world was rocked once again.

**This is an explicit, erotic novella for adults only! Contains super hot, one on one sex between two great characters.**"


My Review: Ack! I want to shake Anna! How could she not see the hunky Jeff in front of her all these years?! He is such a sweetheart and a hotty on top of that, and yet it took heartbreak for Anna to see him. I love the budding relationship between the two of them, not to mention the searing heat between them. Warning this one is very explicit and often. The end frustrated me so, (even though I read the books out of order and I know what happens eventually) and I want to sit Anna down and have a little chit chat with her.
 
My Rating: This one definitely improved upon the previous book in the series.  I find myself very attached to the characters, for some reason especially Jeff. I will definitely continue the series. I give it a rating of Three Paws.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment