Friday, July 19, 2013

Bedtime Story: Pajama Time

 
Synopsis: "Boynton is back! Joining "Barnyard Dance! "and "Birthday Monsters!," here is "Pajama Time! "a good-night book with the irrepressible language, the inimitable illustrations, the irresistible cast of characters only Sandra Boynton could create.
A jump-roping chicken and a pig on a swing. A Scottie in plaid pajamas and an elephant in a fuzzy one-piece with feet. And in sing-along nuttiness reminiscent of "Barnyard Dance!," it's time to head to bed-to the beat: Pajammy to the left. Pajammy to the right. Jamma jamma jamma jamma P!J! Everybody's wearing them for dancing tonight. Jamma jamma jamma jamma P!J!"


My Review: I think this one might be great for a toddler who has lots of energy left over at bed time and can make getting ready for bed just a little more fun and hopefully get some more bounce out. While Munchkin did enjoy the book and the pictures, he already loves bed time (and he can't get himself dressed yet). I think this is a song book too, I really need to go to her website and see how it is suppose to be sung.
 
My Rating: While this was a fun book, I think it is a little too high energy to read to a little one who has already started unwinding for bedtime.  I give it a rating of Three Paws.
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment