Sunday, July 14, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 6


So while browsing the blogs I follow (mind you I am crazy behind on checking everyone's blogs out) I cam across this challenge hosted at Good Books and Good Wine and it sounded kind of fun.
 
 
Day 6 Post
 
Describe How You Shop for Books
 
Um refer back to Day 1 post! It is like a free for all. If I walk into a book store, I go in for a purpose, looking for something specific but then the smell of the pages and ink hits me and its like a drug. I loose all control and usually end up walking out with a stack of books I never meant to get. That is why I tend to do more of my book shopping online, I seem to have better control over myself when I don't smell them. I can have a list of books I want to purchase and only get maybe one or two more if I got a deal on the others.  I also seem to have the ability to mark things for a wish list or future purchases when online where as if I was in the store I would just buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment