Monday, July 15, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 7

So while browsing the blogs I follow (mind you I am crazy behind on checking everyone's blogs out) I cam across this challenge hosted at Good Books and Good Wine and it sounded kind of fun.
 
 
Day 7 Post
 
Talk about your blogging quirks
 
Goodness, do you guys have a few days?! First off I am an organization freak, I have lists for my lists (and yes hubby makes fun of me and messes with my lists to see me freak). I have a planner that I write down the posts that I have done and scheduled, I have a list of posts that I want to make each day of the month, and I have a list of books I want to read that month.  If the blog goes quiet it probably means I lost one of my lists and am going into meltdown mode trying to find it or scrape the pieces of my sanity back together LOL.
 
Another quirk is that I want to be my own person, I don't like to regurgitate things that other bloggers have talked about. I try to make each post as personal as I can. Really I started the blog for myself to write down my bookish thoughts and feelings, so I tend not to hunt out followers. I want people who read my blog to do it because they like the same books and share their thoughts with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment