Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
Power Study by Maria V. Snyder
Goodnight, Thumper (Bedtime Story)


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Power Study
Ice Study
Justice
Mommy Loves
Daddy Kisses
Daddy Cuddles
Sleepy Kittens
Wild Hearts
Under Her Skin
 
Currently Reading:

October Night by Theresa Oles - Kindle - 62

%

 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Blood in the Valley by JK Hogan (Requested Review)
Heat Wave by Richard Castle (Audio Challenge)
Soft Spots by Clint Van Winkle (Mental Illness Advocacy Challenge)
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another busy yet surprisingly productive short week! My back is finally starting to feel better and I am able to get caught up on some of my house work but am still taking it slow.  I rewarded my Hubby (and me) for fixing the fence by getting us a new grill, I can't wait to eat some BBQ!!

I read some really great books this month (and of course some not so great) and it really got me excited for more reading, if only I had more hours in the day.  Gosh can you believe it is already June! I will have an update on my challenges later this month, I think I might actually meet my goals this year! I seem to be on track, even ahead on a couple of them! YAY!

I hope you are all enjoying the start to the summer months (at least up here in the northern hemisphere).

No comments:

Post a Comment