Friday, June 7, 2013

Bedtime Story: Mommy Hugs


Synopsis: "What could be sweeter than adorable baby animals snuggling with their mommies? This simple board book with warm illustrations feature a variety of animals and celebrate the affection between mothers and children. Cuddles and kisses will surely abound when reading this aloud!"

My Review: Oh I adore this book and so does Munchkin! He loves the illustrations, they are so unique. Of course the story is cute too, I love how it demonstrates how different species share their love. And I get the show my love with a big snuggle hug at the end of the book.
 
My Rating: A very cute book to share with your little ones while you cuddle before bedtime.  I give it a rating of Three Paws and Stump Wag.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment