Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel (Bedtime Story)
Life of Pi by Yann Martel (Audio Book)
Life of Pi (Movie Review)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Goodnight Thumper
I am a Dump Truck
 
Currently Reading:

October Night by Theresa Oles - Kindle - 11%
Twelve Months by Steven Manchester - Nook - on page 62 of 212
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Manchtev - PB - on page 256 of 352


 Books to be Read Soon:

True Grit by Charles Portis (Book v. Movie)
Chasing Dragons by Doug Jaffe (Requested Review)
Luminaire by Ciye Cho (Requested Review)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another week has passed me by with only a little reading accomplished.  I did however manage to finish listening to Life of Pi and that was quite a big deal for me, its hard to get enough quiet time to listen to a long audio book around here! 

I have also been using my spare time in the office to work on my writing instead of reading. So busy busy busy, I hope to have a few more books finished for you this coming week! We will have to see.

Hope you all have a great week filled with new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment