Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Who is Coming to Our House by Joseph Slate
Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
The Night Before Christmas  by Clement Clark Moore
13th Day Of Christmas by Jason Wright
Little Snowman
Sharing Pleasures - Book 1 - The Richmond by Victoria Dunne (After Dark)
Father Christmas and the Donkey  by Elizabeth Clarke
Its Almost Christmas, Rudolph by Alan Benjamin
Christmas Kitten by Vivian French
 


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

 Dance of Desire by Catherine Kean
Diary of A Mall Santa by Stewart Scott
Food Fight by Christina York
Benny, A Tale of a Christmas Toy by KC Scott
Many more Childrens Christmas Stories
 


Currently Reading:

Cleo: The cat who mended a family by Helen Brown - PB - on page 124 of 292
Dark Rider by Kathrynn Dennis - PB - on page 82 of 302
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas - PB - on page 28 of 472
Royal Flush by Scott Bartlett - Nook - on page 62 of 206

 
Next Books to be Read:

Under Camelot's Banner by Sarah Zettel - Arthurian Legend Challenge
Soul of a Highlander by Melissa Mayhue - Mount TBR Challenge
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh, I can't believe how fast these weeks are passing now!! Gah! I have been madly scrambling to get ready for Christmas since we will be hosting for the first time. Munchkin still isn't feeling a 100% better yet, still stuffed up :(  I feel bad for the little guy but he is starting to feel better.

I actually made it through another whole week of Advent Stories! Almost done! I hope I can finish through Christmas, I know I have enough stories, just a matter of reviewing and posting.  After the chaos of the last 3 months here on Eastern Sunset Reads, I think I am going to take it easy in January and just do a review of 2012 and a preview of 2013. I will then dive into a February filled with romance ;)

Of course, I am also behind again in responding to all of you who are requesting reviews, I promise I haven't forgotten you and I will try to respond as soon as possible!  I hope you all have a great week this week and have a little time to share with your loved ones this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment