Thursday, December 13, 2012

After Dark Review of Sharing Pleasures by Victoria Dunne

I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)
 
 
Synopsis: "Alex has always fantasized about seeing his wife, Diane, pleasured by other men. With the purchase of a very realistic dildo, Alex is now ready to introduce Diane to the idea of taking on other lovers while he watches.

Will Diane accept this new direction in their relationship?

And what will happen when the go back to their favorite bar -- The Richmond?"


My Review: I had a hard time at first with this story, Diane and Alex are suppose to be middle aged empty nesters, and all I could picture is my parents (not an image I want when reading a steamy story like this one lol). Once I got past that image it was great. Diane & Alex have a great relationship in all aspects. They are all about each other but are always looking for a way to shake things up and try something new in their bedroom play. Paul sounds like a very sexy man and I had no problem picturing him in my mind. It was a great short story filled with plenty of heat and foreplay. I look forward to the next installment to see where they take their relationship next.
 
My Rating: Plenty of heat and steam for me and a short enough read for me to enjoy in one sitting. I give it a rating of Three Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment