Thursday, December 13, 2012

Advent Stories Day 13: Little Snowman

Welcome to the Advent Story event I am having here on Eastern Sunset Reads this Christmas season.
Every family has their own personal Holiday traditions, and many of them include those advent calendars that have the little chocolates or toys behind each door as you count to Christmas Day. Well in my family we had a Advent Candle instead. Each night we would light the candle and as it burned that day away we would read a special Christmas story or poem. So I decided to bring that tradition to all of you.
Most of the books will be Children's books as I share this tradition with Munchkin for the first time, but I will also have some After Dark specials and maybe a few fiction, romance and young adult books too as time allows. I will also feature a favorite Christmas song each day. So please join me and share some of your favorite traditions, songs and stories this holiday season!
 





Synopsis: "With an adorable plush snowman finger puppet permanently attached and peek-a-boo holes on every page, this charming board book offers a fun way for parents and children to play and read together. Full color."

My Review: This is a very cute winter book for the little ones. Munchkin loved the combination of board book (that he could slap the pages and try to turn them) and the little puppet. It is short with simple, bold illustrations for those tiny attention spans.
 
My Rating:  A great book for my Munchkin, I give it a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment