Friday, November 30, 2012

Bedtime Story: Wacky Wednesday


 
 
 
Synopsis: "A baffled youngster awakens one morning to find everything's out of place, but no one seems to notice! Beginning readers will have fun discovering all the wacky things wrong on each page while sharpening their ability to observe, as well as to read."

My Review: Another one of my favorite books as a kid! I like how this Dr. Seuss book isn't as much of a tongue twister as they usually are but still has the nice rhythm to it. I also like how as your little one gets older they can continue to rediscover the book as they find the wacky things on each page. It is also a good way to teach them about how dreams aren't real. All in all a fun book with fun pictures!
 
My Rating: Definitely a Four Paw and Stump Wag book! Might want to wait until Munchkin is a little older though so he can fully enjoy it!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment