Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




What I Reviewed Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan
Kiss the Dead by Laurell K. Hamilton (After Dark)
Midnight Pearls by Debbie Viguie
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Doggies, A Counting and A Barking by Sandra Boynton (Bedtime Story)


Currently Reading:

Liberty: A Lake Wobegon Novel by Garrison Keller - PB - on page 92 of 288
Cleo: The cat who mended a family by Helen Brown - PB - on page 124 of 292


Next Books to be Read:

Under Camelot's Banner by Sarah Zettel - Arthurian Legend Challenge
Soul of a Highlander by Melissa Mayhue - Mount TBR Challenge


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! What a week here at Eastern Sunset Reads!! I have been working on getting all my reviews caught up and posted. I also had a fantastic weekend with Bloggiesta.  I learned a lot, got to meet a lot of awesome bloggers and got a lot of updates done.  Let me know what all of you think of the updates!

In other news, I suggest stopping in later today for some exciting news!!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting news?! I love exciting news from my friends. :)

    I'm glad you've been able to get yourself caught up and get a lot done during Bloggiesta. It's nice when you can get your blog and reviews all sorted out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D it feels great to get so much accomplished and be able to share so many new books and reviews with all of you!

      Delete