Monday, June 6, 2011

Apologies

I just wanted to apologize for this weekend to all who were looking forward to joining Shelving Saturday. I thought I would have time to post but ended up running around like a nut for the final Bachelorette party on my schedule of doom.  Lesson Learned! I will be setting up my Shelving Saturday post and scheduling it to make sure that it isn't missed this week even though I have another wedding.

I may or may not be able to keep up with the weekly memes throughout this week. I have puppy school tonight with Niko. Wednesday I have rehearsal stuff for the wedding. Thursday is the wedding and we are getting a hotel room so I wont be home till late Friday probably. I will do my best to get some reviews posted for you all though because I am reading some new exciting books!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and the week moves quickly for you!

<3

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened. You're fine, life trumps books. (unfortunately)

    ReplyDelete