Friday, March 19, 2021

Weekly Reading Wrap Up

   Welcome to my brand new reading wrap up, now on Fridays.  I have decided to move my reading wrap up from Mondays to make room for Mystery Monday and also because it is easier for me to wrap up the week while I am still in the office instead of trying to post it first thing Monday morning. 



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Tailing a Tabby by Laurie Cass (Mystery Monday)
Hunter's Choice by Trent Reedy (Middle Grade March)
The Wild Robot Escapes by Peter Brown (Middle Grade March)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Siege and Storm
Stella
Ground Zero
My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish
Walking with Miss Millie


Currently Reading:

Return to Shanhasson by Joely Sue Burkhart - Print- on page 78 of 380



Pages Read/ Time Listened
235:05 Hours Listened This Year(19:00 listened this week)
6,626 Pages Read This Year (512 Read this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Death Bee Comes Her (Jan. Pre-Order)
Stormbreak (Feb. Pre-Order)
Lovebug (Feb. Pre-Order) - READ
Wild Cowboy Country (Bday Spree)
Hitting the Books (Bday Spree) - READ
Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bday Spree) - READ
Simmer Down (Bday Spree)
Blood of Zeus (Bday Spree)
Heart of Fire (Bday Spree)
Dead Drop (Bday Spree)
A Time of Dread (Bday Spree)
A Time of Blood (Bday Spree)
The Four Winds (Bday Gift)
The Shadow of the Gods (Giveaway Prize)
Namesake (March Pre-order)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So last week was my birthday and so I may have gone on a bit of a shopping spree, I took every gift card I have been saving up and headed to Barnes & Noble and went a bit crazy.  I have been doing a pretty good job of reading the books already on my TBR but this definitely added a bunch more, all of them I am pretty excited to read though.  Hopefully I can get to some of them soon because I have no idea what time I will have once I start my new job in April.  I didn't get quite as much reading done as I had planned over the weekend as Hubby & Munchkin planned a couple surprise friend gatherings for me and it was so nice to see some friends again.  I also have had very little time to read at the office with the chaos of trying to get everything in order for when I leave. I know most employees would slack off the last couple weeks of their employment but I honestly love the people I work with and don't want to leave them or whoever replaces me with a mess. So I have been busting my butt to get all the big projects and little things that have been hanging around done, hopefully leaving a fresh slate when I go.

Anyway, I hope to have a bit of reading time this weekend since we don't really have any plans and I am caught up on a lot of the things at the house as well.  I have some new books that are absolutely screaming for me to read them (Namesake & Shadow of the Gods)! 


What book is calling your name right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment