Friday, March 12, 2021

Weekly Reading Wrap Up

   Welcome to my brand new reading wrap up, now on Fridays.  I have decided to move my reading wrap up from Mondays to make room for Mystery Monday and also because it is easier for me to wrap up the week while I am still in the office instead of trying to post it first thing Monday morning. 



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Arrowed by Avery Daniels (Mystery Monday)
7 x 9 =Trouble! by Claudia Mills (Middle Grade)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Arrowed
Shadow and Bone
Brave Like That
The Wild Robot Escapes
Hunter's Choice
The Sea in Winter


Currently Reading:

Return to Shanhasson by Joely Sue Burkhart - Print- on page 78 of 380



Pages Read/ Time Listened
216:05 Hours Listened This Year(23:55 listened this week)
6,114 Pages Read This Year (439 Read this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Death Bee Comes Her (Jan. Pre-Order)
Stormbreak (Feb. Pre-Order)
Lovebug (Feb. Pre-Order) - READ



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So while it doesn't seem like I have gotten a lot of reading done this week, I really actually have I just haven't gotten posts up. I should have known the office would explode once I announced I would be leaving at the end of the month. I also had to get our own taxes done over the weekend, so I did get the opportunity to do a lot of listening to audio books! 

Middle Grade March has been awesome so far, I have read some really fantastic books that anyone can enjoy! I hope to read a few more over the weekend too.   

Next week starts Tome Topple too, granted I love this readathon but this time it is kind of throwing off my TBR. Not many Middle Grade books fit into Tome Topple, though I do have one. I will have to try to budget for some other big books too. Hurray for more audio books because that is the only way I will get all my work done and read all the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment