Friday, March 5, 2021

Weekly Reading Wrap Up

   Welcome to my brand new reading wrap up, now on Fridays.  I have decided to move my reading wrap up from Mondays to make room for Mystery Monday and also because it is easier for me to wrap up the week while I am still in the office instead of trying to post it first thing Monday morning. 



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Tears by Sibylle Delacroix (Bedtime Story)
Hades & Persephone: The Curse of the Golden Arrow by Heidi & Erica Hastings (Date Night)
The Broken Spine by Dorothy St. James (Mystery Monday)
Summer of Brave by Amy Noelle Parks


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Crazy Stupid Bromance
Lovebug
Summer of Brave
7x9=Trouble


Currently Reading:

Arrowed by Avery Daniels - Ebook - on page 113 of 273
Return to Shanhasson by Joely Sue Burkhart - Print- on page 78 of 380



Pages Read/ Time Listened
192:10 Hours Listened This Year(20:10 listened this week)
5,675 Pages Read This Year (240 Read this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Death Bee Comes Her (Jan. Pre-Order)
Stormbreak (Feb. Pre-Order)
Lovebug (Feb. Pre-Order) - READ



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a bit of a crazy week but I managed to wrap up February with some great reading numbers and have been diving right into March's books.  I am so excited to not only have Middle Grade March this month but also Tome Topple! I let my husband pick my books for Tome Topple this time around so we will see if he picked some good ones for me.  I have been so well behaved with my book purchasing but this coming week is my birthday and I might have to pick up a few books for myself. Hopefully I can focus on picking up books that I have already read so I don't add too much to my TBR.

In other news, I am getting better at keeping up with reviews and getting posts up again. I hope to get a few pre-scheduled as I expect the coming weeks will be hectic as I work on finishing up at my current office and prepare for starting a new job in April.  I hope you will bear with me as I take on my first new job in nearly 16 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment