Monday, December 28, 2020

Monday Reading List

 

    It is Monday again and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Marshmallows & Mistletoe by Marianne Rice


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Snuggle Time Christmas Stories


Currently Reading:

Unplugged by Gordon Korman - Audio - 18%




Pages Read/ Time Listened
932:47 Hours Listened (NONE listened this week)
30,523 Pages Read (26 This week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
About That Kiss
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Unhaul Cut Off ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Likely Story (Gift)  -READ
More than Cocoa (gift) - READ Years ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Boy did I drop the ball last week! I only read one tiny picture book for Advent Reads and then I didn't even get the review up on time.  I hope that those of you who celebrate had the best Christmas possible in the current times. If you couldn't be with your loved ones, I hope you found a way to connect with them. Can you believe that this year is nearly over?! I am having a hard time believing it.  I know for some this year has seemed like the longest year of their lives, but for me it was just insanely busy. We have been fortunate that both hubby and I have been able to continue working but the difficulties of doing so with all the restrictions and having to take on distance learning and no child care options have been stressful.  With all that said, I feel like I didn't even get a chance to come up for air this year, and am happy to see it go but plan to just continue on as I have been for the past 9 months. Normally by now I have planned out my next year's reading challenges and have set some TBRs but I haven't even gotten that far.  I have started a shelf reorganization to help me limit down my physical TBR, you can follow along on my Instagram @EasternSunset9 as I clean up my bookshelves and remove some to focus that TBR down to a more manageable number.

I wish you all the bright hope a new year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment