Tuesday, December 1, 2020

9th Annual Advent Reads Kickoff

Happy December Everyone!!

It has finally arrived (or in my opinion suddenly arrived) and it is December 1st and officially the Christmas season in my world.  As it is now December, it is time to kick off my annual Advent Reads event.  This is the 9th year I am having this season long event here at Eastern Sunset Reads! As usual, I will be posting a new holiday story every day leading up to Christmas.  I have a variety of genres to appeal to everyone from Children's Books to Graphic Novels, from Romance to Cozy Mystery in the mix.  The posts will go live every day between 6pm and 10pm (later for the more adult novels and the rest earlier).


In past years I have also posted a little holiday tidbit each morning from ways to have a less stressful holiday season to family traditions and fun things to do with children, favorite songs and ornaments, etc.  Like last year I am not going to add those tidbits.  Like so many others I am already a little overwhelmed and it is only the 1st.  My husband works in the package delivery system and this is normally a busy season but with the addition of Covid struggles and everyone pretty much having to shop online, it has been so much worse. So the bulk of Christmas prep and creating the magic of the season for 8 year old Munchkin land squarely on my shoulders. I will however be posting as much as I can on Instagram, little tidbits of books, decorating, fun holiday traditions, etc.- @EasternSunset9


I hope you will come back and visit throughout the month, starting tonight at 6:00pm EST with our first book and discover your next favorite Christmas story!

No comments:

Post a Comment