Monday, August 31, 2020

Monday Reading List

 It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
Bookish and the Beast by Ashley Poston

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Red, White & Royal Blue
A Thief Among the Trees
The Mortal Immortal
My Toothbrush is Missing
Mary:The Adventures of Mary Shelley's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Granddaughter
Little People Big Dreams: Mary Shelley


Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 98 of 320
The Ranger of Marzanna by Jon Skovron - print/ebook - on page 134 of 528
The Phoenix Empress by K. Arsenault Rivera - Audio/Print - on page 67 of 544
The Barren Grounds by David Alexander Robertson - ebook - on page 76 of 256



Pages Read/ Time Listened
663:05 Hours Listened (12:20 listened this week)
20,403 Pages Read (382 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
#Frankenstein - READ
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
I Needed a Viking
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Hood (gift)
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Red, White & Royal Blue - READ
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
About That Kiss
The Ranger of Marzanna
A Heart of Blood and Ashes (gift) - READ
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
This Will Kill That
Woven in Moonlight - UNHAUL
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Murder Past Due
Books Can Be Deceiving - READ
Due or Die - READ
Book Line and Sinker - READ
Apple Cider Slaying - READ
All My Loving
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods
Mexican Gothic
Happy and You Know It - READ
Flirtasaurus - READ
At Wolf Ranch (gift) - READ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had such great intentions last week, but sadly my plans were completely blown.  I got called into work on half of my vacation days so didn't get nearly as many things done as I had wanted.  We also had Munchkin's birthday this weekend, and with Covid and State regulations we had to spread out the visitors over the whole weekend which made for a lot of cooking and cleaning for me.  At least he seemed to have had a great birthday even though it was so different from years passed.

I also had big plans for this week on the blog, I was supposed to post yesterday about it being Mary Shelley's birthday and then have a week filled with books written by her and inspired by her but I didn't get around to posting on Sunday.  I think I will still have my pre-planned reviews and posts for this week, since I have been working on it all year and don't want to have to wait until next year. So even though I missed her birthday post, I will still be celebrating it all week long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment