Monday, March 2, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Raven's Tale by Cat Winters
Tucker: Eternity Springs by Emily March
If . . . by Sarah Perry (Bedtime Story)
The Good Ones by Jenn McKinlay (Date Night/ After Dark)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Ten Thousand Doors of January (DNF 72%)
Tucker: Eternity Springs
Pop Flies, Robo-Pets and Other Disasters
Dewdrop
How to Tie a Shoe
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed some Books
Talk to the Paw
Unspoken Name
Basil of Baker Street


Currently Reading:




Pages Read/ Time Listened
142:04 Hours Listened (12:30 listened this week)
7,191 Pages Read (1,404 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
White Rose
Stealing Thunder (gift)
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Red Pencil
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
#Frankenstein
The Book of Boy
The Firefly Letters
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
George and Lizzie
Phoenix Unbound
The Library of Ever
Family Pets
The Last Man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Wow! I can't believe March is already here.  This is usually my least favorite month (even though it is my birthday month), the weather is always cold and rainy and gloomy, there are no holidays off work and it just seems to take forever.  The good news is that the past couple of years have found March to be a much happier month with the Middle Grade March readathon all month long! I posted my sign up on Friday last week if you want to check out my TBR for the month.

 Since I have been doing so good on my reading goals and sticking to my limited book purchases, and being my birthday month, I decided to give myself a waiver for the first 2 weeks of this month. The books have already started rolling in, but luckily I already have plans to read many of these in the very near future. 

What did you pick up in your last book haul?

No comments:

Post a Comment