Monday, February 24, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Language of Fire by Stephanie Hemphill
Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker and Illustrated by Wendy Xu (Graphic Novel)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Good Ones
Ruin
If . . .
Not the Girl You Marry


Currently Reading:

Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow - Audio - 67%
Basil of Baker Street by Eve Titus - Print - on page 48 of 113


Pages Read/ Time Listened
129:34 Hours Listened (8:28 listened this week)
5,787 Pages Read (1,148 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Drum that Beats Within Us - READ
A Heart so Fierce and Broken - READ
Nameless Queen - READ
The Raven's Tale (gift) - READ
Steel Crow Saga - READ
The Language of Fire - READ
A Blight of Blackwings - READ
White Rose
Stealing Thunder (gift)
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
Talk to the Paw
The Wolf in the Whale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks to a lot of the time in the car last week and a half day at the DMV, I had a fantastic reading week! I can't believe I was able to finish a nearly 800 page book in under 5 days! With that said, I can't believe we are already in the last week of Feburary! Where does the time go? I have so many more books I wanted to read this month! I was hoping to squeeze in a few more winter books but it is already feeling like spring here (hitting 60 degrees today).  So I am going to fit in as much reading time as I can this week and be ready to kick off a fun month of reading next month, Middle Grade March is coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment