Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

A Heart so Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer
I'll Never Get All of That Done by Bryan Smith (Bedtime Story)
Nils: The Tree Of Life by Jérôme Hamon and Illustrated by Antoine Carrion (Graphic Novel)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Belle Revolte - DNF 50%
A Winter's Promise
Dreaming the Bear
The Very, Very Far North
A Blight of Blackwings


Currently Reading:




Pages Read/ Time Listened
77:56 Hours Listened (14:43 listened this week)
3,013 Pages Read (1,135 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Drum that Beats Within Us - READ
A Heart so Fierce and Broken - READ
Nameless Queen - READ
The Raven's Tale (gift)
Steel Crow Saga
The Language of Fire


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was another rather productive reading week.  I was really struggling early in the week with Belle Revolte, I really wanted to like it after loving the author's previous duology but I couldn't get through more than 10 pages before becoming easily distracted.  I was sent it for review and I felt so guilty for not getting it read in time, but once I finally made the decision to put it down, my reading took off for the week.  Life is too short to force read books you aren't enjoying.  I really hope I can keep this momentum going this month, with a bunch of requested reviews coming up, Tome Topple with some chunky books and a stack of romances calling my name, I have a lot to look forward to this month and I have a clean slate to start with!


No comments:

Post a Comment