Tuesday, November 12, 2019

It's Not Monday Reading List


Since it was a special holiday yesterday, I delayed my normal reading list until today.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Sasquatch Escape by Suzanne Selfors
A Thousand Roads Home by Carmel Harrington
Postcards From the War by Vanita Oelschlager (Bedtime Story)
Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell (Graphic Novel)
Boots on the Ground by Elizabeth Partridge


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Boots on the Ground
Catching Christmas
Klaus Vol. 2
A Walk One Winter Night

Currently Reading:
Valor by John Gwynne - Print/Audio - on page 187 of 680
The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White - Ebook/Print - on page 178 of 352
Nocturnal by Wilder Poetry - Print - on page 35 of 88



Pages Read/ Time Listened
547:40 Hours Listened (4:57 listened this week)
30,254 Pages Read (520 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
WarDance
Warsong
Year One
Girl Who Drank the Moon
King of Scars
Dactyl Hill Squad
The Darkdeep
Lord of the Fading Lands
Shadow of Doubt
Gates of Stone
A Conspiracy of Truths
Viper
Vortex Visions
Through the White Wood
Descendant of the Crane
Dark Harmony
The Sea Queen
The Mountain of Kept Memory
Metamorphica
Misfits of Avalon Vol. 1
Misfits of Avalon Vol. 2
The Sea King
Ride Hard
Ride Rough
Ride Wild
Force of Attraction
Primal Force
Rival Forces
A Rogue by Any Other Name
A Scot in the Dark
The Day of the Duchess
The Pirate Bride
Man Made Boy
Dear Santa
An Endless Christmas
Christmas Magic
Falling Softly
Christmas Town
The Christmas Star
We Hunt the Flame
Romanov
Dreaming the Bear
Monsters
Ghostly Tales from the Lost Summer of 1816
Storm and Fury
Honeybees and Frenemies
Master & Apprentice
The Chosen
The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend
Mortal Engines
Evvie Drake Starts Over
Merciful Crow
The Bridge Kingdom
Darkdawn
A Crash of Fate
Black Spire
The Testaments
The Warrior Moon
Ink
Klaus Vol. 2
Molly and the Cat Cafe
Plum Crazy Vol. 2
Plum Crazy Vol. 3
Plum Crazy Vol. 4
A Walk One Winter Night
Loving My Actual Christmas
The White Christmas Inn
There Will Come a Darkness
Shadow Frost
How to Love a Duke in 10 Days
How to Catch a Wicked Viscount
Faker
Three Days on a Train
Destiny of the Wolf
Leave the Lights On
Marshmallows and Mistletoe
Cocoa & Carols
The Prince's Son
At Last
The Last Huntsman
Forgotten Love
Mae's Cafe
Within the Captain's Hold
Elusive Dreams
Christmas & Cannolis
Fated Mates
Take My Breath Away
Stolen by the Viking
Destroyed by Magic
Abducted by Magic
Rise Like a Goddess
Out Like a Goddess
Finding Her Dragons
Freeing Her Dragons
When the Lady Lies
Nocturnal
The Guinevere Deception
You Can Thank Me Later


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Boy am I glad that I had pre-planned some posts for this month. Things have gotten a bit out of control in the rest of life this last week.  I am in crunch time with Christmas cards with 2 bazaars coming up this weekend and next weekend. I am not getting as much time as I would like to focus on the cards.  Part of that is due to the fact that my husband has been working nearly non-stop for the past month and I have been on my own managing the house and Munchkin's crazy schedule.  Speaking of Munchkin, I got the dreaded call on Friday that he was sick at school and I had to come get him immediately. Thankfully, it didn't end up being the stomach flu but he did have some kind of awful virus/head cold and we spent the past 4 days battling through it. He is on the mend now thankfully but he so kindly shared those germs with me, no matter how much I cleaned and disinfected the house, him and myself, it was bound to happen. But life goes on, especially at the office, where I am scrambling to catch up from Friday and then squeeze as much into this short week as possible.

On an up note, I started off Tome Topple with a good start, I did want to be to page 300 by now of my Tome Topple book, but with everything that has happened this last weekend I am pretty happy that I am nearing 200 pages.  My goal is to finish by then end of this weekend and then dive right into the next book and get close to completing the second book if not finish it.

With all of that said, are you following me on Instagram? I have been so inspired this month to take beautiful Bookstagram photos and have been posting far more often than usual.  I hope to keep that momentum going with all the beautiful Christmas books coming up.  I also hope to be posting a little more often with updates in general instead of being on here constantly. So if you aren't following me already, come check it out @EasternSunset9


No comments:

Post a Comment