Saturday, June 8, 2019

Graphic Novel Review of Saga Vol. 8 by Brian K. Vaughn and Fiona Staples

Read for Graphic Novel Challenge & Recently Added



Synopsis: "After the traumatic events of the War for Phang, Hazel, her parents, and their surviving companions embark on a life-changing adventure at the westernmost edge of the universe."

My Review: It has been a while since I last read Saga, but it was time to finally get caught up. It took me a while to remember how all the characters got to where they were in this volume. I am surprised I haven't seen more about this as it touches on some even more controversial subject matters, but I like the way it is handled. I loved seeing how some of the characters have grown so much in strength and almost to the point of being happy. As always with this series, I love the artwork, it is so bold and with wonderful colors. It was great to revisit some favorite characters and I can't wait to see what happens next.

My Rating: I am really enjoying this series again, it is current and yet set in a fantasy world with a very unique cast of characters.  I give this one a rating of Four Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment