Friday, June 7, 2019

Bedtime Story: The Magic is in You by Colin Hosten & Illustrated by Brooke Vitale

Read for Children's Book Challenge

Synopsis: "A picture book featuring inspirational messages from beloved Disney and Disney*Pixar films, The Magic is in You focuses on moments of perseverance and resilience in Disney's main characters and encourages readers of all ages to believe in themselves in any situation."

My Review: I have a major soft spot for Disney so decided to pick this one up for Munchkin (and myself) and it ended up being way more than I ever expected. This is a fantastic book for end of school year gifts, especially graduations. This one is simplistic but has such words of wisdom! I found it to be very inspiring. It was also a great conversation starter with Munchkin about how sometimes things seem to hard but we just have to believe in ourselves or reach out for a helping hand. Really a simple but beautiful book.

My Rating: This was so much more than I expected and even though Munchkin is outgrowing picture books quickly,  I think this one will remain on the shelves for quite a while.  We give it a rating of Four Paws and a Stump Wag!


Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment