Monday, January 28, 2019

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Crenshaw by Katherine Applegate
Aine's Winter Walk by Ana S. Coffey & Gregory Coffey (Bedtime Story/ RI Author Feature)
Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur Vol. 1: BFF by Amy Reeder, Brandon Montclare & Natacha Bustos (Graphic Novel)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Deadly Identity
Spinning Silver
Only Harmless Great Thing


Currently Reading:
Who in the World is Carmen Sandiego by Rebecca Tinker - Audio - 36%
Dreadful Young Ladies & Other Stories by Kelly Barnhill - Print - on page 15 of 304



Pages Read/ Time Listened
58:37 Hours Listened (18:06 listened this week)
2,055 Pages Read (399 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Dragon of Ash & Stars
The Snow Gypsy
Book Nerds & Boyfriends
WarDance
Warsong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am trying to control my book buying, I swear, but Audible had a great sale with several books only 1.95 to 3.95 so I had to pick up a couple. I am doing the book balance sheet this year and am supposed to read 5 books more from my TBR than I purchase and I don't think I am going to make it this first month! 

It was another busy week at the office and while I did get a good chunk of reading done, I didn't get quite as much read as I would have liked. We did a lot of running around this weekend, it was fun to spend some together as a family though, something we don't get to do very often. This week is looking like it is going to be pretty busy too, both Hubby's birthday and the Super Bowl, both of which we are throwing  a party for!  Thank goodness for audio books to keep me motivated while cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment