Saturday, May 6, 2017

Children's Book Week & Free Comic Book Day: Donald Duck in Vicious Cycles by Romano Scarpa, Giorgio Cavazzano & Daniel Branca

 
Synopsis: "Who gets stuck with bad luck like Donald Duck--or has quite the same talent for making enemies all over? From gunpowder-packing Pilgrims to heinous hillbillies to tough biker Two-Wheel McHeel, devious Donald is taking on all comers... and it's up to Uncle Scrooge to keep him in one piece! Collects IDW's Donald Duck #10-12."

My Review: I originally picked this up to start getting Munchkin into comics, but it ended up being just as much for me. It is a great collection of Donald Duck comics, not in sequence but a collection that really can be enjoyed no matter what. It collects comics from originally publishing dates from 1966 all the way through to the late 1990s. I loved reading the old classic Donald Duck comics combined with the ones I remember as a kid. Definitely entertaining for new and old fans alike.
 
My Rating: What better way to introduce a young kid to the world of comics than with a beloved classic character? Munchkin enjoys flipping through this one and I enjoy reading it, Donald is always sure to make us laugh.  We give it a rating of Four Paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment