Monday, January 9, 2017

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Meeting of the Mustangs by Cathy Kennedy
Dog Days by Andrea Posner-Sanchez (Early Reader)
Too Many Toys by David Shannon (Bedtime Story)
Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard Vol. 1 by David Petersen & Various authors & illustrators
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Time to Be a Hero
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Too Many Toys
I Love My New Toy
The Little Prince
The Uncommon Reader
The Princess Saves Herself in this One
Meeting of the Mustangs
Edge of the Blade
Snow Like Ashes
All By My Self
Running on Empty
Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard Vol. 1
Big Snow


 
Currently Reading:
 

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling - Print - on page 202 of 341
Ice Like Fire by Sarah Raasch - Audio - 21%




 Books to be Read Soon:



 

Pages Read/ Time Listened
10:56 Hours Listened (10:56 listened this week)
1,681 Pages Read (1,681 this week)

Books Added to Shelves


Books Read From My Shelves
The Little Prince
The Uncommon Reader
The Princess Saves Herself In This One
Snow Like Ashes


Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Boy it is nice to finally start getting back into the swing of things. Got all the holidays packed away last weekend and started the post Christmas purge, which always feels so good! There is nothing like the Bout of Book Readathon to get me motivated to read too.  I am having a really hard time deciding which posts to cut out of my schedule to lighten the posting load, so please excuse the randomness until I find a new routine. I have already decided to let the weekly After Dark posts go since those seem to get the least activity. Instead I will be posting an After Dark Mini Reviews one Saturday night a month. I also think I am going to let my Tea Time Tuesdays go and just post about tea every so often with maybe book pairings or something (but if you want to talk tea please don't hesitate to email me or post here!).

Anyway, I am starting to get things back in order and finding some motivation in this new year.  I hope that you have started your year off with some great adventures and I look forward to chatting with you all year long!

2 comments:

  1. I got all my Christmas stuff put away before New Years. I can't help myself. I love the decorations but there's something so freeing about putting them all away and cleaning your house. I love it. Yeah, I'm weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually try to at least leave it up until after New Years, I like to look at the lights but the house just felt so cramped and I just wanted things back to normal. It really is refreshing to clean and put the holidays away.

      Delete