Thursday, September 1, 2016

After Dark Review of The Landscaper by Robin Stone

I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)
 
Read for: After Dark Reviews & Meeting Robin Soon
 
 
Synopsis: "She said her husband was at work. He wasn't.

Kyle enjoys working outdoors as the owner of a small landscaping business. Most of his customers stay inside while Kyle and his crew take care of their yards.

But not Tracy Dawson, the rich housewife who lives on the hill. Tracy spends summer afternoons beside the pool, watching Kyle from behind her dark sunglasses. Her flirtatious banter and low-cut bathing suits fuel Kyle’s fantasies.

Tracy invites him into the guest house for a little afternoon delight. But when Tracy admits her husband was watching, Kyle gets ready for a beat-down. Instead, Mr. Dawson makes Kyle an offer he can’t refuse…

This is a 12,000 word story about a landscaper who has sex for pay. This is book one in The Landscaper Series."


My Review: I picked this book up since Robin Stone is expected to be a conference I will be going to soon, I always like to be familiar with an author's work before meeting them. This was an interesting one. It really wasn't my cup of tea but it definitely plays to other's fantasies. There is plenty of steam to it as well but there wasn't much story building or character building. I did enjoy Kyle throughout the story, he seems like a real stand up guy and thankfully doesn't fall flat on his face.
 
My Rating: This one wasn't quite my cup of tea. It definitely leans more towards erotica than erotic romance like I normally prefer. I give it a rating of Two Paws and a Stump Wag.


No comments:

Post a Comment