Friday, July 29, 2016

Bedtime Story: Winnie the Pooh's A to Zzzzz by Don Ferguson

Read for: Children's Book Challenge
 
Synopsis: "Each letter is accompanied by a cheerful rhyme, as Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, and other Hundred-Acre Wood friends charm their way through the alphabet."

My Review: This was a surprisingly good book, I wasn't sure how it would go as a lot of the ABC books that I have come across are rather disappointing. This book was great, the familiar characters and illustrations, the same simple rhyme that Pooh comes up with and it encourages letter sounds. Munchkin had a really good time reading this book along with me, even sounded out some of the words for me.
  
 
My Rating: This is such a cute book and one of the better alphabet books I have come across. We give it a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment