Sunday, June 5, 2016

Crafty Times: Index Card A Day 2016

Crafty Times is a new thing I am trying on the blog where I can share some of the art and crafts I have created (you can too of course). I really dabble in a wide variety of crafts and hope you can find something that sparks your interest or inspires you!
 
 
If you have been around her for a full year, you may remember when Munchkin and I decided to try our hands at the Index Card a Day Challenge hosted on Yellow Daisy last year (you can see all of our creations on Pinterest or check out our Wrap Up Post). Well guess what, it is that time of year again when we create art each day on an index card. I have been looking forward to this, it is a great way to test out new supplies and techniques. I was hoping to have my craft supplies a little more organized by this point but we will temporarily be working on limited supplies until I can find everything again.  It is not to late to jump in and catch up too, so if you join in please let me know so I can come check out your creations too!
 
So we only have a few days under our belts so far but already Munchkin is coming out with some great work. He really likes using my embossing folders to use for texture rubbing and then using stickers and scrap paper.
Day 1
 
Day 2
 
 
I have also been trying out using my stamp supplies in different ways and also using some of the tons of die cuts that I have laying around but always forget to use.

Day 1 - "Winging a Message to You"


Day 2 - "Can't Measure My Love"
 
 
If you want to keep up with all of our index cards, I will be posting the on Instagram daily (if possible), I am @EasternSunset9
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment