Friday, May 27, 2016

Beginning Reader Review of Slam and Dunk Go To the Moon by Chris Sawyer

Read for: Early Reader Challenge
 
 
Synopsis: Friends Slam and Dunk help fix a crashed space ship and are taken on a trip as a thank you.

My Review: I received this in a big box of used books. It is a simple book, it doesn't have a level but I think it would be a good Level 1 book. The words are short and many are easily identified, the sentences are also short and simple. It also has a storyline that would be entertaining for young readers.
 
My Rating:  This is a simple and fun book for kids. It is book 16 in the series so I assume they become much loved characters and it has a storyline which is at times hard to find in Early Reader Books. I give it a rating of Three Paws.

2 comments:

  1. These look cute. I'm going to library today, and maybe I'll pick up a couple for Gnome. I'm always looking for good readers for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been building the library for Munchkin too. I am starting to look more and more at used book sales and yard sales because the ones I am finding at the bookstores are all along the same lines. It was nice to discover this one in a box of used books.

      Delete