Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tasty Attempts: Pasta with Ham and Leeks

I am now posting Tasty Attempts every other Tuesday. The posts will include a variety of recipes, maybe some of them turn out tasty, maybe others are failed attempts.
 
 
Today I am going to share with you one of my favorite go to recipes. It is quick, simple and delicious. Every one in the family loves it and it takes me almost no time to make.
 
 
Pasta with Ham and Leeks
This recipe is from an old used Italian cookbook, I have no idea where it came from (and I can't remember the title either). I usually let Munchkin pick the type of pasta he wants to eat, and I always double the sauce ingredients (except the ham and leeks) because the pasta absorbs it a lot with the left overs. I have started keeping Ham Steaks in the freezer to whip out for this recipe, then all I need to get is the leeks and heavy cream.

We all gobble this simple pasta down!


2 comments:

  1. I love simple and quick go to recipes! This one looks yummy! You can't go wrong with pasta and ham.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was recipe was my first experience with leeks and it opened up a bunch of new recipes featuring them! I love simple and easy, and not a ton of clean up either!

      Delete